LePack is Australia’s leading supplier of wholesale breakfast packs for hospitality and tourism outlets. Offer for purchase at reception, for in-room dining or as a complimentary booking bonus. The same goes for LePack’s wholesale snack packs and meal packs. They’re incredibly convenient thanks to their long shelf life and feature popular brand name food items. Ideal for hotels, motels, caravan parks, backpacker hostels, camping spots, bus and boat tour operators, university dorms, day hospitals, conference catering, staff meals and more. LePack’s wholesale breakfast, meal and snack boxes are easy to use and highly appreciated by guests and customers. View our sub-categories below and click through to browse the full product range.
The benefits of offering your guests ready-to-go breakfast, meal and snack boxes
LePack makes catering for guests and customers supremely simple with our ready-to-go wholesale breakfast packs, snack packs and meal packs. With their long shelf life and compact, all-inclusive packaging, these wholesale breakfast boxes, lunch boxes and meal boxes offer the ultimate in convenience for you and your customers. No need for refrigeration or heating. Simply store your LePack products in an ambient environment away from light and keep one of each on display to tempt your guests and customers.
Guests appreciate the opportunity to prepare their own continental breakfast before a busy day. LePack's self-contained continental breakfast boxes feature name brand cereals, milk, juices, fruit packs and a treat such as a muesli bar or muffin. The clever packaging includes a bowl and spoon for the cereal. The packs can be refrigerated for greater enjoyment but can be consumed at ambient temperature if there are no fridge facilities.
Why choose LePack for wholesale breakfast packs, meal packs and snack packs?
1. Your guests will appreciate the availability of convenient ready meals when they’re hungry or have to check in late or check out early.
2. Properties with minimal food preparation facilities use LePack so they can provide meals without kitchen staff.
3. LePack gives you an extra revenue opportunity. Offer snack packs, meal packs and breakfast packs for sale.
4. Portable meal options for tourism operators.
5. No cooking or refrigeration equipment required for guests to consume the packs.
6. Easy gluten free options available.
7. Well-known Australian food brands.
8. Environmentally responsible packaging.
9. Long shelf life and easy to store.
10. Customise packs to your preferences.
11. Plenty of variety to suit a range of tastes.
12. Manageable minimum order options.
You can browse and order our wholesale breakfast packs, meal packs and snack packs for hotels, motels, motor inns and other accommodation properties online. We offer Australia-wide delivery, direct to your hotel door. Alternatively, email us email@example.com or contact us on 1300 537 225 or to discuss your requirements and we will put together a list of appropriate products.