Breakfast Pack Promotion – offer ends 31 March 2023
For the month of March, we have a special promotional offer on LePack Accommodation Supplies’ long-life made to order breakfast packs.
Is ideal if you purchase smaller volumes of breakfast packs. Simply order 2 cartons of any of our breakfast pack products and you can buy a third carton for half price!! Watch the video below for details on how to add the half price carton to your order
If you purchase a larger volume of breakfast packs you can take advantage of offer #2 and save on shipping. Buy between 3-9 cartons of breakfast packs and we will take $25 off your shipping, OR, if you purchase 10 cartons or more we will give you $50 off your shipping!
Hurry, this offer ends 31 March 2023… stock up now for the Easter and April School holiday rush.
Variety Breakfast Pack
Mix and match to suit your needs
Our ‘Variety Breakfast Pack’ delivers a breakfast offering in a box with the ability to mix and match the ingredients to suit. With 8 types of cereal, long-life milk, 6x types of juice, 5x snack items to choose from, the choice of a muffin or fruit container and 5x packaging options. It’s the ultimate in variety!
The Variety Breakfast Pack starts from $7.00 per pack… $140.00 for a carton of 20 packs.
Complete Breakfast Pack
An all-in-one breakfast solution
Our ‘Complete Breakfast Pack’ delivers an all-in-one breakfast offering in a box with 7 choices of cereal or choose our standard cereal variety pack with a pre-configured mix of popular cereals, long-life milk, a Just Juice popper, a snack item and the choice of a muffin or fruit container in our stylish tropical packaging.
The Complete Breakfast Pack starts from $6.75 per pack… $135.00 for a carton of 20 packs.
Deluxe Breakfast Pack
A premium breakfast offering
Our ‘Deluxe Breakfast Pack’ scales up the breakfast offering with the choice of 3 different types of muesli or 3 different granolas. Mix and match your other ingredients to suit. With long-life milk, bottled juice or chocolate milk, choice of 4 types of snack bars and a muffin or fruit container. You can also choose from 5 different types of packaging. It’s simply deluxe!
The Deluxe Breakfast Pack starts from $8.25 per pack… $165.00 for a carton of 20 packs.
On The Go Breakfast Pack
Grab and go convenience
Our ‘On The Go Breakfast Pack’ provides handy grab and go convenience in a breakfast pack. With 7 choices of cereal, long-life milk, Just Juice popper and a 3 snack back options, made to order in our stylish tropical packaging.
The On The Go Breakfast Pack starts from $6.00 per pack… $120.00 for a carton of 20 packs.
Gluten Free Breakfast Pack
For special dietary needs
Our ‘Gluten Free Breakfast Pack’ is designed for coeliacs and those with gluten intolerance to provide them a gluten-free breakfast option. With 3 gluten-free cereals, milk, juice/chocolate milk, a gluten-free snack bar and tub of fruit.
The Gluten Free Breakfast Pack starts from $7.25 per pack… $145.00 for a carton of 20 packs.
Mini Breakfast Pack
A simple breakfast offering
Our ‘Mini Breakfast Pack’ is for those who want something simple for breakfast in a convenient grab and go pack. With a cereal, long-life milk and snack item in a small handy takeaway box, this breakfast pack fits the bill.
The Mini Breakfast Pack starts from $5.40 per pack… $129.60 for a carton of 24 packs.
For accommodation properties without a guest dining room or restaurant, it provides a ready-made breakfast solution which can be sold to guests for additional revenue.
It provides a grab & go breakfast option that is convenient for guests who are checking out early before your breakfast facilities are open.
It provides a no-hassle, ready-made breakfast solution for GIT groups, social groups, conference groups & more.
LePack Accommodation Supplies have supplied our breakfast packs to many large clients and events around Australia including:
- Countless hotel and motel properties as a convenient guest food amenity
- Emergency food and support services such as Meals on Wheels
- Open Days and “O-Weeks” at a number of large Australian universities
- As a volunteer/participant meal at major sporting events such as the Bathurst 1000, Gold Coast and Sydney Marathons, Rowing Australia Regattas & more
- Airlines, sleep study centres and many other businesses and organisations around Australia looking for a convenient long-life breakfast in a box option
Benefits of a LePack Breakfast Pack:
- A ready-made solution that does not require dedicated kitchen staff, wait staff etc to provide a handy breakfast option for your guests
- Packs are long-life, generally with a 4-6 month shelf life and do not require refrigeration
- Ability to sell breakfast packs to your guests to earn additional revenue per room
- Breakfast packs use popular brands such as Kellogg’s, Devondale, Just Juice, Carman’s and SPC
- Our breakfast packs (excluding Mini Breakfast Packs) use a sugar cane pulp bowl and wooden spoon to reduce the use of single use plastic
- The contents of the breakfast packs can be configured to suit the tastes of your guests, special dietary needs (gluten-free) and come in a stylish packaged box that will reflect upon your venue
- All breakfast packs are prepared in our HACCP (food safety) accredited premises and can be shipped to any location in Australia